Through The Maze Leeds
Dates for your diary:
November 21st - Tiger Tiger : 7pm - 10pm
December 4th - Christmas Carol Concert - Town Hall: 7pm.
December 17th- Christmas Ball - Royal Armouries: 6pm - 11pm. (Tickets need to be purchased in advance).
*******Please note some dates may change*****
For further information please contact : Mandy at LEEP1 - 0113 2439477
Carol-Ann at The Bridge - 0113 2762720
Making Information Easier!
We are an information service for people with a learning disability, their families, carers and professionals.
- A signposting and information service
- A directory of information on local learning disability and mainstream accessible services
- Documents to download from our useful information section
- Quarterly newsletter with local news and events
- Information about Leeds Learning Disability Partnership Board
We are here to help you find what you need!
The scheme was launched during Learning Disability Week at the first Safe Place in Leeds: Leeds city bus station. Over the coming months shops, sports centres, libraries, cafes and places of interest will be approached to request that they become Safe Places in order to establish a network across the city.
Safe Places now have a dedicated email address, for information email: firstname.lastname@example.org or ring: 0113 214 3446