Forum Central’s MASSIVE Market Place
A wide range of organisations will be there representing Forum Central’s extensive membership which covers the areas of: mental health, older people, learning disability and physical and sensory impairment. But don’t worry – if you are a health or social care provider not covered in these specialisms, you can still take part!
To book a stall ring Kath on the number below or email
- Kath: 07576 952 527
The aims of the event are to:
- Promote and market the work and services of the third sector to an audience made up of a wide range of service users, carers, commissioners and partners from Health and the Public and Private sectors
- Enable Forum Central members to network with other providers, start conversations around collaborative areas of work, and build relationships, and hopefully form future alliances
- Hear from some specially selected guest speakers on current hot topic in Leeds
- Gain knowledge and shared understanding from taking part in a series of workshop discussions and breakout forums to explore areas of mutual interest
- Celebrate and enjoy everything that is great about working in the thirds sector in Leeds!