Free course to help LBGT* people improve mental health and wellbeing
Lesbian, gay, bi trans*, questioning?
Interested in improving your mental health and wllbeing?
Come and find out
- Why mental health and well being are so important.
- How you can manage your health and well being better.
- Feeling more condifent to ask for help when you need it.
- Which local services can support you.
This free 2 hour weekly training course is over 4 weeks on LGBT* and mental health for LGBT people aged 16 years and over living in South or East Leeds.
Book now to avoid disappointment.
For more information email Faye Robinson - firstname.lastname@example.org
131 The Headrow
- Faye Robinson: 0113 248 4880
- : Free