Meet the Physical and Sensory Impairment (PSI) Network
Volition - Organiser of Meet the Physical & Sensory Impairment (PSI) Network.
An event for third sector organisations that work with and support disabled people.
Sinead Cregan, Commissioner from Leeds Adult Social Care, will be giving an update on the commissioning priorities for disabled people’s services.
Your chance to:
- Meet PSI Network Trustees.
- Get involved and have a say in the Networks work plan priorities.
- Find out about strategic issues.
- Learn about the PSI Network’s partnership with other third sector forums: Forum Central
- Meet colleagues in other third sector disability organisations.
- Take part in in informal workshops.
- BSL interpreters will be available
Please let us know your dietary requirements and if you have any particular access needs.
St Chad’s is a wheelchair-accessible venue with a car park. It’s on a regular bus route. If you’d like more information about the venue please get in touch.