UK Intensive Interaction Conference 2017
Chaired by Amandine Mouriere (II Institute Associate), and with presentations from a range of experienced Intensive Interaction practitioners, this conference will focus on identifying and developing good practices across a range of educational and care settings. Presentations on the day will include:
- Graham Firth, II Project Leader, on 'Decision making in Intensive Interaction practice'.
- Cath Brockie, Service Provider & II Coordinator, on ‘Developing an I.I. led organisation: how to make it happen!’
- Lucy Golder, teacher & II Coordinator, on ‘Developing and embedding II within our school: the ever evolving journey’.
- Ben Smith, Team Leader & II Coordinator, on ‘Developing I.I. best practice with a dual specialist health role’.
- Lynnette Menzies, SLT & II Institute Associate, on ‘Developing II best practice across a variety of children’s services & settings’.
- Julia Barnes, teacher & sensory manager, on ‘I.I. & Touch: the human significance of the classroom’.
- There will also be 3 ‘Afternoon Workshops’ looking to share practical ideas on how to sustain II best practices across different settings and contexts: in schools and educational services, in residential and respite services, and at home.
The delegate fee is still £150 with discounts for multiple bookings and parents/students.
For more information, or to book a place at this year’s conference (facilitated by the Andrew Sims Centre) go to: http://www.andrewsimscentre.nhs.uk/events/681/13th-annual-intensive-interaction-conference/
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0113 855 5638.
- : £150