Webwise Be Safe Online – Free Training
Do you go on Facebook, shop online, or surf the internet?
This half day course will show you how to do these things safely.
At the end of the day you will –
- Know what to do if someone bullies you online.
- Be able to spot a scam email and know how to block it.
- Know what to look for when checking a site is safe.
- Know the dangers of making friends with strangers online.
- Understand the need to keep personal details private.
You can bring your tablet or smart phone if you have one.
If you would like to come, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click the view poster button below to see the booking form.
- Sarah: 0113 270 3233
- Person with learning disabilities: Free