For frazzled parents of Children and Young People with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities.
Navigating the SEND system can be stressful, infuriating and daunting. Karen Askham can be your co-pilot when you need a helping hand.
Support is bespoke, tailored and individual and could include:
- Practical help with family days out or at home
- Advocacy and rights information, with hints and tips to get the best outcomes
- Creative, cost effective ideas to help with working together with services and meeting your childs needs
- Help with understanding how to access assessments
- Applying for grants and benefits including Disability Living Allowance, Personal Independent Payment etc
- Form filling and jargon busting, making send of the language the professionals use
- Signposting and support to access local activities and groups
- Help for groups to set up or to improve to be as inclusive and welcoming as possible to parents
Plus alot more!
18 Whitebeam Park