LGBT+ Disabled Pride Picnic
A quiet picnic run by and for LGBT disabled people in Leeds to meet, chat and be themselves.
This is a free event where LGBTQIA* disabled people in Leeds can meet each other, chat and enjoy a bite to eat in an accessible environment.
Allies, friends and family also welcome.
- Please bring your own food and drink if attending.
- There are accessible toilets available at the Lakeside Cafe.
- There is accessible parking at Tropical World and Canal Gardens.
- If you need help with paying for travel to the picnic, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to help.
- Support workers and PA's are welcome.
- You can come for as long or as little as you'd like.
- At the picnic, please try not to be too loud, as it's supposed to be a quiet event.
We will meet at the Lakeside Cafe