Women Speak to Power
It is 100 years since women got the right to vote.
Connect in the North is celebrating this with two events for women with learning difficulties.
This event runs over two days.
Day 1 - 11th October,
- learn how women got the vote,
- why it is important to vote,
- write questions to ask politicians at the event on 12 October.
Day 2 - 12th October,
MPs and local councillors will be there to answer your questions.
The MPs are,
- Andrea Jenkyns (Conservative).
- Rachel Reeves (Labour).
The Councillors are,
- Ann Blackburn (Green).
- Rebecca Charlwood (Labour).
- Dawn Collins (Conservative).
- Sarah Field (Garforth & Swillington Independents).
A light lunch will be provided.
To find out more contact Cathy Wintersgill at Connect in the North on 0113 270 3233 or to book complete the booking form (pdf)
- Cathy Wintersgill: 0113 270 3233