World Down Syndrome Day 2017
Sunshine and Smiles will be at Kirkstall Abbey Visitors Centre for a day of fun activities and sharing with the wider community examples of some of their groups and work.
The theme of World Down Syndrome Day this year is My Voice, My Community.
We will be doing,
- Singing and Signing sessions.
- Sound workshops.
- A performance from Razzamatazz drama school.
- A demonstration of our football and dance groups.
- A fabulous finale Singing and Signing with the Roundhay Ukuleles.
Refreshments will be available all day.
If you would like more information you can email email@example.com
- Ailith Harley-Roberts: 0790 2054 355